• Concurrent / Internal Audit – both for managerial and statutory compliance.
• Statutory Audits under the Provisions of Companies Act.
• Audit under Income Tax Laws, Tax Audit.
• Physical verification & Inspection Audit of Stock, Investment and Debtors and its certification.
• Bank Audits – Concurrent, Revenue, Inspection, Internal and Statutory.
• Audit under Value Added Tax Laws,(Specialise in Vat Audit).
• Pre Audit of Govt. Bodies
• Giving technical help, guidance, and consultancy in compliance to various laws – Companies Act, Income Tax, Service Tax and other allied business laws.
• Tax planning of Firms, Companies, Individuals with respect to income tax laws and other allied business laws.
• Filing of Tax Returns – Income Tax, Service Tax and Sales Tax (VAT). Making of PAN Application, TDS return, Application for less or Nil deduction of TDS.
In India, with a number of statutory compliances and liability with respect to taxes, current and continuing tax information has become vital to the effective economics of business management. The assessment of taxes is very closely linked with financial accounts.
We, at Naigam H Shah & Co offer our clients a good range of Taxation services which is structured so as to suit the needs of the clients who want high quality advice and services.
Indeed, an effective tax management gives good competitive advantage, for this we require the application of effective & appropriate tax strategies and we formulate these strategies in very effective manner.
1. Direct Tax Consultancy
2. Tax Audits Filing
3. Income Tax Returns
4. Indirect taxes - Sales Tax
5. VAT Compliance
6. International and Domestic Tax Planning.
• Implementation of Financial Accounting System and Accrual based Double Entry Book-keeping System.
• Up-keeping & maintenance of Accounts of Financial Transactions, its Reconciliation, Reporting and Analysis with the Budgets and Reporting on its variances.
• Management Audits of Business Entities to find out the cause and effect on profitability of organization.
• Outsourcing of skilled manpower resources for various organizations.
• Scrutiny and Investigation of Financial Transactions.
• Appraisal of Loan Proposal received by the Bank, before its approval by the Loan Approval Committee. Appraisal with respect to compliance to eligibility of the proposal and borrower for the loan.
• Verification of legal documents, submitted by the borrower with the Banks, including physically verifying the applicant’s and guarantor’s place of business, residence and securities for creating charge.
• Advising the Bank’s during the process of Finalization of the Annual Report with respect to Mandatory Disclosures – Its Reporting –Presentation.
• Advising management on amalgamations, reconstructions, takeovers and expansion schemes.
• Assist in finding solutions for specific business problems such as product mix decisions, pricing decisions etc
• Corporate Restructuring, Mergers & Acquisitions, Valuation, Corporate Recovery
• Laying down procedures and formats for Management Information System Reports (MIS).
• Rendering advice on international taxation matters, double taxation agreements etc.
• Review of financial planning and policies for effective utilization of resources.
Section 404 of SOX requires management’s development and monitoring of procedures and controls for making their required assertion regarding the adequacy of internal controls over financial reporting as well as the required attestation by an external auditor, regarding management’s assertion. Section 302 deals with management’s quarterly certification of not only financial reporting controls, but also disclosure controls and procedures. The Act in itself places the responsibility for the compliance of the provisions with the management, which in no case is delegated or abdicated. Although the internal auditors are required to be extensively involved in the SOX project owing to the fact that the project falls within the natural domain of internal auditor’s expertise they are not directly responsible for its compliance as the Act does not place any responsibility on the internal auditors. However, for all practical purposes the internal auditor shall support the management in the discharge of these responsibilities. The internal auditor’s role in the organization for complying with SOX can be significant, but it should be compatible with the overall mission and charter of the internal audit function. Regardless of the type and level of involvement, it should not impair the objectivity and capabilities of the internal audit function for covering major risk areas of their organizations. Thus the internal audit function’s role should be one of support through consulting and assurance.
IT Security Consulting
Naigam H Shah & Co offers only the best information security consultants for your business.
Why do we do what we do? The answer is simple. We are 100% focused on ensuring your business and people are safe!
How do we carry out this? Our team of professional IT security consultants ensures that your business is properly protected from the threats that exist online and throughout your business network. We make sure that the proper security systems are in place, making sure all your critical business data is safe. Our team also focuses on your people, keeping them out of harm’s way from virus attacks, phishing and other social engineering threats. We also make sure everyone is properly trained to recognize what is a threat to the business and what items are legit business communications.
What do we do? We provide consulting services focused on IT security. From ethical hacking services, consulting on IT security and training, we make sure your business is properly protected.
Many people thought that once companies implemented anti-virus and a firewall, problems would simply go away and eventually security wouldn’t be a concern. However, this situation is far from reality. The truth? Viruses, phishing attacks, hacking and corporate data theft is on the rise.